Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.16Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £9.98
About this product
- Author(s)Robert Kuttner
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1987
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Weight414 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Author BiographyRobert Kuttner is author of The End of Laissez-Faire: National Purpose and the Global Economy After the Cold War, also available from the University of Pennsylvania Press. He is a contributing editor of the New Republic and writes weekly columns for Business Week and the Boston Globe.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.