All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe text surveys the entire field of the modern economics of the household.
- Author BiographyW. Keith Bryant is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Policy Analysis and Management, Cornell University, New York, where he also chaired that department and the Department of Consumer Economics and Housing. He previously taught at the University of Minnesota. Professor Bryant served as President of the American Council on Consumer Interests, is a Distinguished Fellow of the Council, and also served as a staff member of President Lyndon Johnson's National Advisory Committee on Rural Poverty. He has published in journals such as the Journal of Marriage and the Family, Review of Economics of the Household, the Journal of Business, the Journal of Consumer Research, the Journal of Consumer Affairs, and the Journal of Family and Economic Issues. His current research focuses on the economics of the household with special interest in time use and household production. Cathleen D. Zick is Professor and Chair of the Department of Family and Consumer Studies at the University of Utah. Her research focuses on the economic and socio-demographic factors that affect family well-being. Professor Zick's work has been published in numerous scholarly journals including Demography, the Journal of the Family, the Journal of Gerontology, Social Sciences, Social Science Research, and the Journal of Family and Economic Issues. She serves on five editorial boards and is currently the president-elect of the American Council on Consumer Interests.
- Author(s)Cathleen D. Zick,W. Keith Bryant
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/12/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 tables
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.