All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book proposes a revised theory of agency, drawing on ideas from behavioural economics and built on more robust assumptions about human behaviour than the standard principal-agent model. The book proposes new design principles for executive pay, but also explains the difficulties in changing current executive pay practices.
- Author BiographyAlexander Pepper is Professor of Management Practice in the Department of Management at the London School of Economics and Political Science, UK. He was previously a partner at Pricewaterhousecoopers, where he held various senior management roles, including Global Leader of the Human Resource Services consulting practice from 2002-2006.
- Author(s)Alexander Pepper
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/07/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.