Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2007 book assembles the findings of economic-psychological research on tax compliance with a focus on tax evasion.
- Author BiographyErich Kirchler is a Professor in the Faculty of Psychology at the University of Vienna. His research interests include economic psychology, household financial decision-making and tax behaviour, and he has written several books in these areas.
- Author(s)Erich Kirchler
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/06/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note19 tables
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byValerie Braithwaite
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.