CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £40.00Trending at £49.27
- £15.44Trending at £20.22
- £13.64Trending at £15.95
- £11.15Trending at £14.95
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £13.52Trending at £20.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about the economics of developing countries' rise, based on the case of China and focuses on economic growth theory. It features traditional political economics and Chinese characteristics of socialism to examine the great economic development achievements of China within such a short period of time.
- Author BiographyYangsheng Zhong is the executive vice governor of Guangdong Province, P. R. China. He received a doctorate in economics from Jinan University, Guangzhou, China, where he currently serves as an adjunct professor. Xiaohui Wang is a professor in economics and business management at Lingnan (University) College, Sun Yat-sen (Zhongshan) University, Guangzhou, China. He received his Ph. D. from the University of Minnesota. Guangmin He is chairman of Wu Chang Fa Association (Hong Kong) and adjunct professor of England International Business School.
- Author(s)Yangsheng Zhong
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication10/06/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight413 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Translated byXiaohui Wang,Guangmin He
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.