CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £14.07Trending at £26.19
About this product
- DescriptionTreating economic growth and development in terms of a theory which is applicable to an economy in the post-industrial, developing and emerging stages, this work analyses the growth of an economy through these three stages within the framework of the business cycle in disequilibrium.
- Author BiographyDAVID Z. RICH is a self-employed economics consultant. He is the author of Contemporary Economics (Praeger), The Dynamics of Knowledge (Greenwood Press), The Economics of Welfare (Praeger), and The Economics of International Trade (Quorum Books).
- Author(s)David Z. Rich
- Date of Publication29/09/1994
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight556 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.