Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe European Monetary Union got under way on 1 January 1999. Since then 11 European countries share a common currency, the Euro, and pursue a common monetary policy managed by the European Central Bank (ECB). This book describes the economic consequences of the introduction of the EMU and the Euro for governments, financial institutions and firms.
- Date of Publication30/09/2000
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteVIII, 438 p.
- Weight1780 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byFreddy Heylen,Hubert Ooghe,Jan Vermaut,Rudy Vander Vennet
- Edition Statement2000 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.