All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the impact that the use of austerity measures that have been adopted in the wake of the economic and financial crisis have on collective labour law.
- Author BiographyNiklas Bruun is Professor of Law at the Hanken School of Economics in Helsinki. He is the Director of the research programme Regulating Markets and Labour (ReMarkLab), Stockholm University. Klaus Lorcher is former Legal Adviser to the European Trade Union Confederation (ETUC) and former Legal Secretary of the Civil Service Tribunal of the European Union. Isabelle Schomann is Senior Researcher at the European Trade Union Institute (ETUI). They are all members of the Transnational Trade Union Rights (TTUR) Experts Network of the ETUI.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/10/2016
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byIsabelle Schomann,Klaus Lorcher,Niklas Bruun
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.27Trending at £7.11
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £30.27Trending at £30.80
- £27.45Trending at £28.49
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £30.27Trending at £31.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.