All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first complete economic and social history of Brazil in the modern period in any language.
- Author BiographyFrancisco Vidal Luna received his PhD in Economics in 1980 from the Universidade de Sao Paulo in Sao Paulo, Brazil, where he also was Professor of Economics until 1997. Author of some 50 articles and papers and 11 books on Brazilian economic history and the Brazilian economy, he has been an academic, a government administrator, and a banker. Herbert S. Klein received his PhD from the University of Chicago in 1963 and is Gouveneur Morris Professor Emeritus of History at Columbia University. Author of some 25 books and 165 articles in several languages on Latin America and on comparative themes in social and economic history, he is currently a Research Fellow and Latin American Curator at Stanford University's Hoover Institution.
- Author(s)Francisco Vidal Luna,Herbert S. Klein
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note162 b/w illus. 6 maps 10 tables
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £18.69Trending at £23.70
- £3.95Trending at £4.04
- £10.30Trending at £15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.