All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Enrico Colombatto
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2016
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note39 black & white illustrations, 39 black & white line drawings
- Weight314 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1. The economic way of thinking 2. The economics of consumption 3. The economics of production and growth 4. Cost theorizing and supply curves 5. Competition and its enemies 6. Taxation, regulation and factor markets 7. Money and banking 8. International trade 9. Exchange rates 10. On growth, poverty and crises
- Author BiographyEnrico Colombatto is Professor of Economics at the University of Turin, Italy, where he teaches 'Foundations of Policymaking', 'International Economics', and 'Growth and Development'. He is the head of research at IREF (Institut de Recherches Economiques et Fiscales, Luxembourg) and a Senior Fellow at GIS (Geopolitical Information Service, Liechtenstein).
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
- £9.69Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.