Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA 2002 survey of economics of contracts appealing to scholars in economics, management and law.
- Author BiographyEric Brousseau is Professor of Economics at the University of Paris X. Jean-Michel Glachant is Head of the Department of Economics at the University of Paris XI.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 16 tables
- Weight1050 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byEric Brousseau,Jean-Michel Glachant
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.