Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting a selection of innovative research contributions written by some of the best-known academics in the field, The Economics of Copyright covers issues that are at the forefront of the implementation and management of copyright.
- Author BiographyEdited by Wendy J. Gordon, Professor of Law and Paul J. Liacos Scholar in Law, Boston University School of Law, US and Richard Watt, Associate Professor of Economics and Finance, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2003
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byRichard Watt,Wendy J. Gordon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.