All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA theoretical and empirical investigation of how economics can contribute to our understanding of entrepreneurship.
- Author BiographySimon C. Parker is Director of the Entrepreneurship Cross-Enterprise Leadership Centre at the Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario. He is also Research Professor at the Max Planck Institute of Economics in Germany, a fellow of the IZA Research Institute for the Study of Labour in Germany and a fellow of the Amsterdam Centre for Entrepreneurship.
- Author(s)Simon C. Parker
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2009
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 tables
- Weight1140 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.41
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.35
- £32.27Trending at £33.10
- £20.95Trending at £21.94
- £19.58Trending at £22.49
- £15.73Trending at £20.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.