All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book develops a simple general equilibrium model of a small open economy which is used to derive a cost-benefit rule for assessing projects that divert water from electricity generation to recreational and other uses (or vice versa). Case study included.
- Author BiographyPer-Olov Johansson is Professor emeritus in economics at the Stockholm School of Economics. He has held a professorship (II) in health economics at the department of Economics at the University of Oslo and a professorship in resource and environmental economics at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Umea. He has published more than 10 books internationally and more than 100 journal articles and book chapters. Bengt Kristrom is Professor of Resource Economics (SLU-Umea) and Research Director, CERE, Sweden. His research is widely cited (top 1000 economists according to a 2002 compilation) and includes 50+ papers and 10 books. He has been a consultant to several international organizations, including the OECD and, at numerous occasions, the Swedish Government. He has organized the Ulvon international Conference on Environmental Economics since 1993.
- Author(s)Bengt Kristrom,Per-Olov Johansson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight397 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.