Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the effectiveness of current drug and alcohol policies through an economic lens.
- Author BiographyHarold Winter is Professor of Economics at Ohio University, Athens, OH. He is the author of Trade-Offs: An Introduction to Economic Reasoning and Social Issues and The Economics of Crime: An Introduction to Rational Crime Analysis.
- Author(s)Harold Winter
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication16/08/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.