All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2005 book describes in much detail both how and why franchising works.
- Author BiographyRoger D. Blair is Huber Hurst Professor in the Department of Economics at the University of Florida where he has served on the faculty since 1970. He teaches courses in antitrust economics, law and economics, and the economics of sports. Professor Blair has published 165 articles and chapters in books, primarily in economics journals and law reviews. He has served as an antitrust consultant to the US Department of Justice, the Federal Trade Commission, the Attorneys General of California, Arizona, Missouri, Oregon, Washington and Florida, and numerous corporations. The books he has coauthored include Antitrust Economics, Law and Economics of Vertical Integration and Control, Monopsony: Antitrust Law and Economics, and forthcoming from Cambridge University Press Intellectual Property: Economics and Legal Dimensions of Rights and Remedies with Thomas F. Cotter. Francine Lafontaine is Professor of Business Economics and Public Policy and Professor of Economics at the University of Michigan Business School where she has taught since 1991. Professor Lafontaine mostly teaches applied microeconomics to MBAs, along with elective courses on firm strategy and antitrust and on the economics of franchising. She has published numerous scholarly articles on franchising in top journals in her field, including the Journal of Political Economy, the RAND Journal of Economics, the Journal of Law and Economics, the Journal of Law, Economics and Organization and the Journal of Industrial Economics, as well as in marketing and entrepreneurship journals. Professor Lafontaine is widely recognized as a world expert on the subject of franchising and as such has acted as consultant and expert witness for various companies.
- Author(s)Francine Lafontaine,Roger Blair
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/04/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note31 tables
- Weight574 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.