All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe Economics of Gender, 3e offers an affordable, comprehensive, and up-to-date introduction to the contemporary research being conducted on the differences between women's and men's economic opportunities, activities, and rewards.
- Author BiographyJoyce P. Jacobsen is Andrews Professor of Economics at Wesleyan University. Her Ph.D. is from Stanford University. She is co-author, with Gilbert Skillman, of Labor Markets and Employment Relationships (Blackwell, 2004).
- Author(s)Joyce Jacobsen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2007
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight884 g
- Width188 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.