CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introductory and sympathetic discussion of John Kenneth Galbraith's theoretical contributions to economic thought.
- Author BiographyDr Stephen P. Dunn is Director of Strategy at NHS East of England. He is an international authority on John Kenneth Galbraith and has published numerous articles on post-Keynesian economics and the economics of the firm in leading international journals. In 2000 he received the prestigious K. William Kapp Prize from one of Europe's largest economics associations. He is the author of The Uncertain Foundations of Post-Keynesian Economics (2006).
- Author(s)Stephen P. Dunn
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/11/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 16 tables
- Weight900 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.