Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive economic analysis of the main determinants of growth in the mobile telecommunications industry.
- Author BiographyHarald Gruber is Deputy Economic Advisor at the European Investment Bank, Luxembourg where he is responsible for project appraisal and sector studies in the information and telecommunications sectors. He has published extensively in refereed economics and industrial organisation journals and is author of Learning and Strategic Product Innovation: Theory and Evidence for the Semiconductor Industry (1994).
- Author(s)Harald Gruber
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/05/2005
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note51 tables
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.