All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £38.54Trending at £48.05
- £18.56Trending at £20.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis in-depth economic analysis of gas storage activities and their regulation in Europe covers four main topics: development of commercial storage; access regulation; capacity allocation and market power; storage and security of gas supply.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note19 Tables, black and white; 20 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 116 p. 20 illus.
- Weight205 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAnna Creti
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.