Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the economics of obesity. This work assesses the impact of food quality, access to fast food, food prices, legislation, and other factors on diet, physical activity, and body weight. It calculates the impact of obesity on hospital costs and examines the externalities imposed by obesity through health insurance.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication19/12/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvances in Health Economics & Health Services Research
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight722 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byBjorn Lindgren,John H. Cawley,Kristian Bolin,Michael Grossman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.