The Economics of Reciprocity, Giving and Altruism by Palgrave Macmillan (Hardback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £168.27Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £62.87Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by distancetraderuk
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionReciprocity is a pervasive type of social interaction in encounters, groups and organizations. This volume gathers basic works in its main domains such as, among others, the theory of reciprocity, the public economics of transfers, the economics of the family, charities and gifts of organs.
- Author BiographyJEAN MERCIER YTHIER is maitre de conferences at the University of Paris La Sorbonne, and teaches at the University of Marseille. His works analyse benevolent redistribution in the contexts of general equilibrium and social contract theories. His most recent publications in English are The Distribution of Wealth in the Liberal Social Contract, and Existence of an Equilibrium of Property Rights. SERGE-CHRISTOPHE KOLM is director and professor at the Institute for Advanced Studies in the Social Sciences, Paris. He is the author of thirty books and several hundred scientific articles in economics and related fields. This includes the book on General Reciprocity (The Good Economy). His two most recent books, in English, are Modern Theories of Justice and Justice and Equity. LOUIS-ANDRE GERARD-VARET is professor at the Institute for Advanced Studies in the Social Sciences, Marseille, director of the Groupement de Recherche en Economie Quantitative, of the Institut d'Economics Publique, co-director of the European Laboratory in Quantitative Economics and Theory of Choice, and current president of the French Economic Association. His most recent book is Economics Beyond the Millennium.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/10/2000
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Economic Association
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight656 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byJean Mercier Ythier,Louis-Andre Gerard-Varet,Serge-Christophe Kolm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.