The Economics of Regulation: Principles and Institutions by Alfred Kahn (Paperback, 1988)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £38.88Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by jazmin-books
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.00+ £5.00 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by raveinacave
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £8.07
- £32.74Trending at £38.28
- £9.47Trending at £9.94
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.10
- £12.27Trending at £15.03
About this product
- DescriptionAs Chairman of the Civil Aeronautics Board in the late 1970s, Alfred E. Kahn presided over the deregulation of the airlines and his book, published earlier in that decade, presented the first comprehensive integration of the economic theory and institutional practice of economic regulation.
- Author BiographyAlfred E. Kahn (1917-2010) was Robert Julius Thorne Professor of Political Economy at Cornell University and Special Consultant to National Economic Research Associates.
- Author(s)Alfred Kahn
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1988
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Economics of Regulation
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight1270 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.