All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a timely and comprehensive overview of self-employment and entrepreneurship in our modern economy.
- Author BiographySimon C. Parker is Professor of Entrepreneurship and Economics at the University of Durham. He is also Director of the Barclays Centre for Entrepreneurship at Durham Business School. Professor Parker has published widely in economics journals on a variety of issues on self-employment and entrepreneurship.
- Author(s)Simon C. Parker
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/02/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 tables
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.