CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionIncreasingly policy makers are focusing on the importance of skills and lifelong learning. The papers in this volume are selected from the papers presented at a conference on Understanding Skills Obsolescence. They advance both the theoretical and empirical understanding of the causes and the effects of skills obsolescence.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication19/09/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleResearch in Labor Economics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 21
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight586 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAndries de Grip,Jasper van Loo,Ken Mayhew
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.