All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores tourism economics, examining markets as imperfect, with asymmetric and incomplete information among agents, bounded rationality, and with strong externalities and public goods. Includes summary questions, exercises, case studies and more.
- Author BiographyProfessor Dr. Guido Candela works and teaches Economics of Tourism at the Faculty of Economics in Rimini, University of Bologna, one of the leading faculties in Italy for specialisation of Tourism. He is the former Dean of the same Faculty. Paolo Figini is Assoc.Professor of Economic Policy in the Department of Economics at Faculty of Economics (Rimini) and University of Bologna. He is Director of the European Master in Tourism Economics and Management .
- Author(s)Guido Candela,Paolo Figini
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/04/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSpringer Texts in Business and Economics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note39 black & white tables, biography
- Weight961 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.