All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionReflects the changes that have occurred in the tourism sector. This title recognizes that the nature of tourism demand and supply is being transformed by innovations in information communication technologies, market liberalization and climate change. It covers demand, supply, national, regional and international matters, and environmental issues.
- Author BiographyMike J. Stabler is Senior Research Fellow at the University of Reading; his principal research has been on the environmental impacts of economic activity focusing on the tourism sector, published in journals and books. He was joint author of the original edition of this book. Andreas Papatheodorou is Assistant Professor at the University of the Aegean, Greece, and Honorary Research Fellow at the Nottingham University Business School, UK. His tourism research focuses on competition, pricing and corporate strategy in air transport, cruising and travel distribution and has been published in international academic journals. Prior to her death in 2006, Professor M. Thea Sinclair was Director of the Tourism and Travel Research Institute (TTRI) in the Business School of the University of Nottingham.
- Author(s)Andreas Papatheodorou,M. Thea Sinclair,Mike J. Stabler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 31 black & white line drawings
- Weight929 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.