Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe Economics of Uncertainty and Information may be used in conjunction with Loffont's Fundamentals of Economics in an advanced course in microeconomics.
- Author BiographyJean-Jacques Laffont was Professor of Economics at theUniversite des Sciences Sociales de Toulouse and the InstitutUniversitaire de France and Director of the Institut d'EconomieIndustrielle.
- Author(s)Jean-Jacques Laffont
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1989
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Economics of Uncertainty and Information
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byJohn P. Bonin,Helene Bonin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.