Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £32.71Trending at £35.09
- £27.58Trending at £28.90
- £13.17Trending at £19.14
- £31.44Trending at £34.89
- £12.00Trending at £18.96
- £23.31Trending at £29.18
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the relationship between linguistic diversity and the economic sector, in particular the operation of firms. This book develops a perspective combining language economics, which helps to fill gaps in our understanding of the role of languages in economic activity, and a sociolinguistic perspective on macro-level language policy issues.
- Author BiographyFrancois Grin is Professor of Economics, University of Geneva, Switzerland. Claudio Sfreddo is Professor of Economics at the University of Applied Sciences of Western Switzerland. Francois Vaillancourt is Professor of Economics, University of Montreal, Canada.
- Author(s)Claudio Sfreddo,Francois Grin,Francois Vaillancourt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2010
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Sociolinguistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note34 black & white tables, 8 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.