Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.37Trending at £3.46
- £4.73Trending at £5.04
- £4.67Trending at £5.14
- £8.50Trending at £9.26
- £10.42Trending at £11.17
- £6.01Trending at £6.10
- £4.22Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis Palgrave Pivot uses modeling from microeconomic theory and industrial organization to demonstrate how consumers and producers have responded to major changes in the music industry.
- Author BiographyChong Hyun Christie Byun is Associate Professor of Economics at Wabash College, USA. She teaches courses on statistics, econometrics, environmental economics, and the economics of the financial crisis. She is an avid music listener and is interested in applying economic theory to study the changes in the music industry.
- Author(s)Chong Hyun Christie Byun
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/12/2015
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content NoteVIII, 128 p.
- Weight327 g
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.