Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to improve your head for figures: the concepts and techniques that are crucial for every aspiring manager to know.
- Author BiographyRichard Stutely has been managing the numbers throughout a career which has spanned banking and finance, government, and private industry in several countries and regions - as, variously, manager, director, and entrepreneur. He had a regular column in Accountancy and has written extensively for journals such as The Economist and The Banker.
- Author(s)Richard Stutely,The Economist
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEconomist Books
- Weight333 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.40
- £8.95Trending at £12.99
- £40.56Trending at £45.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.00
- £32.27Trending at £36.87
- £14.44Trending at £18.94
- £6.72Trending at £7.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.