All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionScholars examine some of the fundamentals of what makes the economy work by exploring the metaphors of and resistances to capitalism today.
- Author BiographyClara Sacchetti is an Adjunct Professor for Philosophy and a sessional lecturer for Women's Studies. Her areas of interest include studies in feminist theory, post-colonial history, and postmodernism. She has published feature articles and reviews in FUSE Magazine, Boston Book Review, CAN, and The Semiotic Review of Books.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight450 g
- Edited byClara Sacchetti,Todd Dufresne
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.