All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionA unique examination of the development of the modern Indian economy over the past 150 years.
- Author BiographyB. R. Tomlinson is Emeritus Professor of Economic History at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London.
- Author(s)B. R. Tomlinson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe New Cambridge History of India
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 20 maps 30 tables
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.