Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.13
- £39.97Trending at £51.29
- £8.69Trending at £11.68
- £10.71Trending at £14.94
- £8.39Trending at £8.68
- £66.36Trending at £79.67
- £109.35Trending at £139.78
About this product
- DescriptionA non-incorporated territory of the United States, Puerto Rico operates under U.S. legal, monetary, security and tariff systems. Despite sharing in these and other key U.
- Author BiographySusan M. Collins is a senior fellow in Economic Studies at the Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C., USA, and a professor of economics at Georgetown University, Washington, D.C., USA. Her publications focus on various dimensions of economic policy and performance for developing countries. Barry Bosworth is a senior fellow and Robert V. Roosa Chair in International Economics at the Brookings Institution, USA. Miguel A. Soto-Class is the executive director of the Center for the New Economy, a Puerto Rico-based think tank focusing on economic development issues.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Weight870 g
- Edited byMiguel A. Soto-Class
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.