All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £10.75Trending at £12.23
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.07
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
- £7.29Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Economy of Renaissance Florence offers both a systematic description of the city's major economic activities and a comprehensive overview of its economic development from the late Middle Ages through the Renaissance to 1600.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Goldthwaite is professor emeritus of history at the Johns Hopkins University. He is the author of The Building of Renaissance Florence: An Economic and Social History and Wealth and the Demand for Art in Italy, 1300-1600, both also published by Johns Hopkins.
- PrizesWinner of Renaissance Society of America Phyllis Goodhart Gordan Book Prize 2010 (United States). Commended for PROSE Award for Best Book in Economics 2009 (United States).
- Author(s)Richard A. Goldthwaite
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note7 Line drawings, black and white
- Weight953 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.