CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionSagoff draws on the last twenty years of debate over the foundations of environmentalism in this comprehensively revised second edition.
- Author BiographyMark Sagoff is Interim Director and Senior Research Scholar at the Institute for Philosophy and Public Policy in the School of Public Policy at the University of Maryland, College Park. The author of Price, Principle and the Environment (2004), he has published widely in journals of law, philosophy, and the environment. Dr Sagoff was named a Pew Scholar in Conservation and the Environment in 1991 and was a fellow at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars in 1998. He is also a fellow of the Hastings Center and of the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
- Author(s)Mark Sagoff
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.