All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuidebook to 70 walking routes in the Ecrins national park in the French Alps. The Massif des Ecrins is mostly a national park, with summits over 3000m high. Routes follow well-marked trails in the Romanche, Vallees de la Guisane, Vallouise, du Veneon and Valgaudemar.
- Author BiographyKev Reynolds is a freelance writer, photojournalist and lecturer whose first title for Cicerone Press (Walks and Climbs in the Pyrenees) appeared in 1978. He has published many books on the Alps, a series of trekkers' guides to Nepal and, nearer to home, several guides on walking in southern England. A member of the Alpine Club, Austrian Alpine Club and the Outdoor Writers' and photographers' Guild, he is also first honorary member of the British Association of European Mountain Leaders.
- Author(s)Kev Reynolds
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2008
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Notecolour photographs and maps
- Weight330 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.