All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrance-inducing postures for shamanic journeying, initiation, healing, divination, and transformation of the soul.
- Author BiographyBelinda Gore, who holds a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology, has been teaching workshops on ecstatic trance throughout the world since 1987. She is the president of the Cuyamungue Institute in Santa Fe, New Mexico, where she carries on the lifework of her mentor, Felicitas Goodman. Belinda Gore is the author of Ecstatic Body Postures: An Alternate Reality Workbook, and she lives in Columbus, Ohio.
- Author(s)Belinda Gore
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication27/03/2009
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintBear & Company
- Weight0 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £7.01
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.25
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.