All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've never seen an Eddie Stobart truck, you've never driven down a British motorway. This is the story of a multi-million pound business that spawned a middle-class motorway game. Of dynastic struggles that ended in a merchandizing shop opposite Carlisle cathedral.
- Author BiographyHunter Davies is a broadcaster and is the author of over thirty books, many of them seminal best-sellers. He is ex-editor of the Sunday Times Magazine and now writes for The Independent, the Mail and the Standard. He is married to the novelist and biographer Margaret Forster.
- Author(s)Hunter Davies
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication15/10/2001
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/10/2002
- Content Note8 b/w, 16 col plates (320pp)
- Weight632 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
Most relevant reviews
- pamelaqueenbee14 Mar, 2017by
My husband is very pleased with the book
He collects all the lorries so was so pleased with book
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £6.18Trending at £9.99
- £8.45Trending at £11.88
- £6.20Trending at £7.95
- £10.51Trending at £11.14
- £6.79Trending at £6.96
- £2.80Trending at £4.23
- £12.80Trending at £16.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.