All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £11.20Trending at £11.41
- £14.92Trending at £15.10
- £14.27Trending at £16.36
- £9.72Trending at £12.51
- £11.98Trending at £14.10
- £10.52Trending at £12.99
- £4.85Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionKaplan, winner of the Flannery O'Connor Award for Short Fiction, writes potent short stories in which she puts seemingly solid marriages to the test, pushing them to their breaking point by force of sorrow and tragedy. Disease and accidents often drive couples to the brink of separation and her characters find themselves in emotional free fall.
- Author BiographyHester Kaplan is the author of the novel Kinship Theory. Her work has been widely published and included in The Best American Short Stories series. She is on the faculty of the MFA Program in Creative Writing at Lesley University and received an NEA Fellowship in Creative Writing in 2008. She lives in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Hester Kaplan
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.