All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe Edge of Medicine tells the stories of dying children and their families, capturing the full range of uncertainties, hopes and disappointments, and ups and downs of children near the end of life. Dr. Bearison relies on narrative to bridge the disconnect among abstract theories, medical technologies, and clinical realities.
- Author BiographyDavid J. Bearison is Emeritus Professor in the doctoral programs in developmental psychology (Chair, 1992-1998), educational psychology, and forensic psychology, the concentration in health psychology, and the concentration in psychology and law (Founding Director, 2002-2006) at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York. He is Adjunct Professor of Pediatrics at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine and Adjunct Professor of Medical Psychology in Pediatrics and Psychiatry at the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. Linda Granowetter is Professor of Pediatrics at New York University School of Medicine, Medical Director of the Hassenfeld Children's Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, and Division Chief of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology.
- Author(s)David J. Bearison,Linda Granowetter
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication07/09/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight284 g
- Width188 mm
- Height132 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.