All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaptures the vitality of Beckett studies in the visual arts, drama and music as well as considering topics such as Beckett and science, historiography, geocriticism and philosophy. The volume outlines the nature of Beckett studies for the next generation by focusing on the research in the field.
- Author BiographyS. E. Gontarski is Robert O. Lawton Distinguished Professor of English at Florida State University where he served as Director of Graduate Studies from 2006-2010.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication06/02/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note30 b&w illustrations
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byProfessor Stanley E. Gontarski
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £7.11Trending at £7.56
- £13.91Trending at £20.02
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.81Trending at £9.00
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.