All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith 19 essays, this book looks at the Anglo Arab novel since 1911. This book guides students through the novels they are required to read on Anglo Arab literature courses. It includes chapters on Ameen Rihani, Ahdaf Soueif, Waguih Ghali, Etel Adnan, Diana Abu Jaber, Jamal Mahjoub, Rawi Hage, Loubna Haikal, Jad El Hage, Mohja Kahf, and more.
- Author BiographyNouri Gana is Associate Professor of Comparative Literature & Near Eastern Languages and Cultures at UCLA.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byNouri Gana
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £5.20Trending at £10.07
- £5.76Trending at £5.83
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £8.00Trending at £10.98
- £6.79Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.