All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCritically examines the history of democracy, from ancient history to the directions it might take in the future. Over the course of 42 chapters, this book explores the full breadth of the origins of democracy and expands the canon of democratic history by exploring new - and sometimes surprising - examples from around the world.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Isakhan is Research Fellow in the Centre for Comparative Social Research at Deakin University. Stephen Stockwell is Professor of Journalism and Communication in the School of Humanities at Griffith University, Australia.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight992 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byBenjamin Isakhan,Stephen Stockwell
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.65Trending at £21.04
- £9.22Trending at £16.98
- £9.50Trending at £10.72
- £25.51Trending at £37.24
- £14.30Trending at £16.54
- £12.56Trending at £14.87
- £8.50Trending at £10.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.