All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Edinburgh Festival is the world's largest arts festival. It has also been the site of numerous 'culture wars' since it began in 1947. This book explores the 'culture wars' of 1945-1970 and is the first major study of the origins and development of this leading annual arts extravaganza.
- Author BiographyAngela Bartie is Lecturer in History at the University of Strathclyde and co-editor of The International Writers' Conference Revisited: Edinburgh, 1962.
- Author(s)Angela Bartie
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white)
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.90
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £10.05
- £14.25Trending at £14.98
- £16.59Trending at £25.28
- £22.22Trending at £23.50
- £10.38Trending at £10.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.