All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the rich social, cultural, economic and political history of the Greeks. This book examines some key themes that were especially important in shaping the development of Greek culture during the 19th century, including the impact of the formation of the nation state, the formation of multi tiered, multinational social structure, and more.
- Author BiographyThomas W. Gallant is Professor of Modern Greek History at the University of California, San Diego.
- Author(s)Thomas W. Gallant
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Edinburgh History of the Greeks
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note50 b&w illustrations, 1 map
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.