All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.59Trending at £4.70
- £4.69Trending at £7.95
- £4.75Trending at £7.51
- £5.73Trending at £6.26
- £4.45Trending at £6.99
- £3.79Trending at £6.96
- £4.44Trending at £4.88
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a story of how a sightless and soundless girl gained contact with the world and about the way moral crusades and scientific progress can compromise each other. Laura's is a journey from isolation to accomplishment, as well as a window onto what it means to be human under trying conditions.
- Author BiographyErnest Freeberg is Associate Professor of History at the University of Tennessee.
- Author(s)Ernest Freeberg
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note14 halftones
- Weight358 g
- Width146 mm
- Height225 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.