Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionIn the tradition of My Car in Managua, this is a wise and captivating memoir of a young leftist radical's transformation while spending ten months as a Sandinista revolutionary in the early 1980s, and his struggle to reconcile uncomfortable truths with his ideals of justice.
- Author BiographyMichael Johns is Professor of Geography, University of California, Berkeley, and the author of The City of Mexico in the Age of Diaz and Moment of Grace: The American City in the 1950s.
- Author(s)Michael Johns
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Weight312 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.