All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £60.34
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £12.34
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe Edwardian period is often seen as something of a gilded age, war would imminently remove hundreds of thousands of men from the labour force, and instigate progress to mechanize. This book tells the story of farming in Britain in the early years of the twentieth century - an age of horse, steam and intensive labour.
- Author BiographyJonathan Brown is an Honorary Fellow of the Museum of Rural Life in Reading. He is the author of several books, including Steam on the Farm.
- Author(s)Jonathan Brown
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/08/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleShire Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 608
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.