CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.49
- £5.27Trending at £5.68
- £6.49Trending at £8.60
- £10.02Trending at £14.99
- £6.59Trending at £7.98
- £24.89Trending at £26.59
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
About this product
- DescriptionContains papers presented at the fourth Conference, which was conducted in London, England, in June, 2004. This volume includes chapters which deal with various aspects of emotion in organizations, such as loneliness, leader-member relationships in teams, organizational justice, creativity, and organizational reactions to crisis situations.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleResearch on Emotion in Organizations
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight647 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byNeal M. Ashkanasy,Professor Charmine E. J. Hartel,Wilfred J. Zerbe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.